Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 5

Definitely feeling empowered. Shink is shiny, clothes got on to my shoes and I makeup-ed my face. I looked at my reminders.

The new thing for today was to turn the negative voices into positive ones. That's going to take some work. I think my problem isn't necessarily "negative" voices, just lazy ones. I think for some reason that tasks will take me a super long time, so I don't do them. The reality is it probably would take 2 minutes. I did load up my dishwasher, so now I only really have pots left to wash before I'm caught up on my dishes. It sounds like I had piles and piles of dishes, I really don't, it's just taken me 5 days to realize that it's not that bad and doesn't take that long if I just do it.

Ah well. That's why I'm doing this. Any change worth making means taking steps towards it.

No comments:

Post a Comment