Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 8

Hooray I've been doing the baby steps for a week! Go me!

Today was a hard day. I backslid a little. I still did the 'bare minimum' of everything, but there are dishes on the counters and I didn't reset my table today. I had a really rough night.

Normally I have a few hours to do things once Liam goes to bed around 7, but that time disappeared tonight. I wanted to pick all of our outfits for our family pictures tomorrow and make sure they were clean. But I couldn't find my stupid jeans. I literally looked all over the entire house. I was so frustrated! I spent almost 2 hours searching and re-searching everywhere. Then I went into my room and just cried for awhile. I know it sounds silly, but I just got those jeans and I don't look very good in most of my clothes right now, so having one pair of pants that I feel good in is important to me. I spent at least another hour trying to figure out what to wear without the jeans. Then I found them stuffed inside a shirt, and decided on another outfit anyway. I really want to punch someone actually.

The new thing for today was to do 2 hotspots, one in the morning and one at night. I missed the morning one so I did 4 minutes on one tonight. Also I was supposed to create a control journal where I keep my routines to help me stay on track. It's not pretty at all, but flylady said not to be perfectionist about it, so I scribbled the basic morning and before bed routine down and stuck them in a binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment