Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 7

Today I rocked it! I got dressed: although I changed into lazy clothes after work and put on fuzzy socks instead of shoes... lol. Read me some of the emails, look at post-its, and positive thoughts towards myself: check, check and check.

I needed to put out a hot spot for two minutes: back to the table I went. I cheated again and did more like 10 minutes... but now I'm pretty much totally ready to put the village on it (I might put it on the piano tho... I'm still deciding).

Shiny sink: I get lots of gold stars today: I finally caught up my dishes! It did take a minute since I had all of last nights dishes as well as the pots and such from the rest of the week. It took about 1/2 hour, then cleaning the counter took another 10. Still, that's not too shabby. And the plan is that it doesn't get like that again! I even did all of my breast pump parts that I hate to do (It takes forever since I hand wash everything, but I want to know it's clean!).

I also did my dining room 'shiny sink', the dining table. I washed and dried the dishes as soon as we were done eating and reset the table to look pretty. I also finished decorating the table today. I put up an ornament display on the light fixture. I'm pretty proud of myself. :)

Photo
Photo
Photo: My Christmas table

The new baby step for today is to lay out my clothes for tomorrow. Haven't done it, but I will on my way to bed! Here is a picture of my cute baby that I took the other day for his 3 month shoot:

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment