Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 11

Yet another crazy day! The new baby step was to declutter again for 15 minutes and to add an inspirational page to my control journal. Unfortunately the page will have to wait until tomorrow, I forgot about it and it's too late now.

I did declutter my coat closet which houses all of my shoes. I have so many! And they've just been tossed together in a nightmarish heap for probably the last year. If there's a pair that I need I have to dig through all of them to find it... yikes. I can't believe I let it get that bad and never fixed it. I would just forget about it until I was late somewhere, then would frantically throw shoes around only to shove the whole mess back in the closet and run out the door only to forget about it again. Yup, sounds like me, lol. It feels a million times better now! And I have a whole pile to give away. I probably should give more away, but I'll get there one day. I just have the shelf left and that really shouldn't take too long. Well, it is super late, so I'm going to go to sleep. I need to more deliberately pick my hot spots and work on getting dressed sooner.

2 comments:

  1. Shoes? To give away? What size show do you wear? I just cleared out a bunch of shoes and am feeling like I need some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already gave them to the thrift store! I don't know how I missed this comment! ;) I'm guessing my feet are a hair bigger than yours tho. I wear a 9 1/2-10...

    ReplyDelete