Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day 9

Day 9: It is super late, so I'm going to keep this short. Today's baby step: keep doing what I'm doing, including a hot spot in the morning for 2 minutes as well as one at night, and to add a 5 minute room rescue.

The room rescue went from me picking up the living room to completely rearranging it so we could fit the Christmas tree in there... thus why I'm still up at almost 2 am, lol.

My hot spots were my diaper bag (I just stuff everything in there. So I cleaned it and it's already messy... ah well. Things get frantic when you're grabbing things out for the baby is my excuse. ;) ) and the back of my couch. I lounge there when I'm nursing and stuff just piles up.


I did some laundry so I could have an outfit for tomorrow that I feel comfortable in, I've got a very full day. Sink is shiny, dishes are not. Oh! I also learned about decluttering today. I've know about it and been doing it here and there, it's good stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment