Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 2


Today the baby step is to: Get dressed to lace up shoes, and fix your hair and face.

We didn't really get going for awhile (that happens when you have a newborn). Nevertheless, I still did it and it did feel good. There is something about having a little mascara and lipstick on... and actually getting dressed (which doesn't happen more often than it does since having Liam, lol). It did make the errands I had to run much more pleasant when I didn't feel like a total slob.

Part 2 was to shine my sink again before bed. Which I did. And it was easy since I did it yesterday. Did I do any of the dishes on the sink? Nope. I had a lot going on today. But at least having that shining sink there makes me feel like I accomplished something...

No comments:

Post a Comment