Sunday, February 1, 2009

Goings On

Well I'm definitely starting to feel better. It was a super hard month, but it's over now.

I started the Eager study (it's a study looking at the effects of taking low dose aspirin and how it affects conception and gestation (it's already had huge proven benefits, they just need to make it "official", thus the need for volunteers to track actual results) and they're looking for women who have had one or two miscarriages). They will even give me a free fertility moniter, pregnancy tests, and ultrasounds (once I get pregnant). Plus now that found a midwive's clinic to go to, I feel like I have doctors who will actually help me! It's fabulous. So I'm hoping we will be able to get pregnant again soon. It took us a year last time, so hopefully not that long! If it takes longer than six months my midwife will start me on fertility meds (which pretty much guarantees twins or triplets even on the very lowest dose). Wahoo, that would be an adventure.

I'm so crazy busy, which is good in some regards, I just wish I had more time for everything. Like time to do my homework- what? But it keeps me distracted and is also helping me to figure out what is important to me, what I really want to be doing, etc. I'm lovin' photography, wishing I had more time for mary kay, and trying to figure out if I can start a successful photo business w/o a degree. I may be asking for models soon! lol

We'll found out in March about Grad school- Nate's applied to USC and BYU. He also wanted to apply to NYU but he ran out of time. So we have to see what will happen- it's driving me crazy already.

We also have court on the 12th! After 3 1/2 years, we will finally be able to see Adele. Goodness it has been absolutely ridiculous. This is the final trial (hopefully). We've been to court so many times already. I hope things go well, at least we have a better lawyer this time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am sooo happy for you!! I don't know 2 people more deserving of a baby! I'm glad you get to see Adele as well, that is amazing!
    I can't wait to see you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Eager study helps! I'm praying for both of you. Keep us updated?

    And if it helps, I know of multiple people who have had single births with fertility drugs, so it's not a guarantee. Higher possibility, yes. But no guarantee.

    We need to hang out! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete