Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To go to school, or not to go to school? And Ballroom Photography...




Okay, so seriously, I cannot find any sites that have ballroom photography: I'm talking fine art, gorgeous portraiture type photography: not your snapshot competition photography.... I am shocked! Looks like there is a wide open field in that department! Seriously, these were all I could find (granted it wasn't a horribly long search, but ya know).

Also, I need help!! The last day to withdraw from classes is tomorrow... and I can't decide! I really want to, but I really don't want to. Pros of staying: I would be one more semester closer, be done w/ all my generals, and have learned photoshop, illustrator, etc.... I CAN do it, and I'll pass, and even do pretty well, just not as well as I want to (I can't spend as much time on all of my classes as what I need to)

1 comment: