Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want more time for everything! There is so much I want to do and learn and try...

AAH! I almost just got hit by a car on the tv! No seriously, I looked up at the wrong second, and I'm so tired, I thought I was driving for a second and that I was going to run into someone....(it was a brake commercial!)

Apparently I drive too much... wow, that was freaky and hilarious... random.

Anyway, now that my heart is slowing down...

what I was saying is that I'm so interested in so many things, and there are so many things that I want to do and learn and be better at- photography, etc. But I DON'T HAVE TIME AND IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY! and I keep trying to add MORE things into my crazy schedule, but I'm already maxed to the limit, what am I DOING? I seriously am losing it, this semester is a lot harder than any other semester, especially in the case of homework, and I'm so behind already, plus all of the stress of work... let alone anything else I'm doing. Something needs to change, and the one thing I want to drop I can't drop, and I'm hating this feeling of no escape. grr.

I know, I just need to be patient, May will be here soon, but I don't know if I can make it that long... it's not even midterm!

1 comment:

  1. You are the craziest person I know! lol How you stretch your self through so many things.. I am far too lazy to do that! I have a long life to live.. gotta spread my "tasks" about! ;) GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete