Monday, January 12, 2009

School Again...

I am very happy to be in school again. I wish I could just go to school or just work, but just going to school is not very realistic and just working would throw me into depression... no way jose. I love to learn! And I'm excited about my classes... a little stressed out because they aren't working out quite how I wanted them to. I was supposed to take one of my classes at 8am so I could have a breakfast break and a lunch/homework break, but it was full. Oh well. I like the teacher in the afternoon better anyway, it just means that I have classes straight from 11 til 5. At least they're not as far away from each other as they were last semester. And hopefully I can get into voice lessons, I'm excited, but her spots are pretty full and I don't exactly have a flexible schedule. lol.

It's also hard being back in school, I don't feel back to myself yet. Work is much harder tho, so I won't complain about school. I also got into my photo 2 class, and I'm not going to kid myself, it will be a lot of work, but I think I'll learn a lot. Only 16 weeks, right? I do need to figure out how I'm going to take care of myself- like eating. Well, eating more regularly.... I keep grabbing things like skittles and that just doesn't do it. I love real food, just wish I had more time! Although this way I can take photos and do labs and homework in the mornings, which will be good.

1 comment:

  1. Emily you are one busy person! It was fun seeing ya the other day :)

    ReplyDelete