Monday, November 10, 2008

Night Owls and Angry Zombies

Apparently I get more work done from midnight on than at anytime during the day. Why is that? I have more energy, even though I should be in bed. Your classic night owl I suppose. My husband is too. It's bad because we both have work and school early in the morning. Oh well. I'm sure that will change when we have kids... lol. Or maybe it will be worse. I'm betting it will be worse now that I think about it. Except for the fact that I am not a good person to be around if I haven't gotten enough sleep. I'm an angry zombie. The worst is when I can sleep, but can't get to sleep, oh that is NOT good. It doesn't happen often, usually I can fall asleep whenever and wherever I want to.
(Jana can testify to that one;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment