Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life is a rollin'

Sweet! I survived school! It's amazing! I think I passed everything... I won't know for awhile. :D

Nate is officially gradumatated! And he has some jobs! He's writing podcasts for his brother and he has some good prospects for production companies. I'm super excited!


And I don't know why all that is the wrong color and highlighted, and I can't fix it, so deal. lol.
(it's kinda driving me crazy, personally...)

I also started at Icing yesterday... it will be fun! Completely different, but it will be good. I'm training at Claire's in Fashion Place this week, and next week I'll be in university. It is quite bizarre not being at motherhood, I've been there for so long.

Can I tell you how nice it's been to relax? I took the weekend off, and today I had off as well. I think I'm still catching up on sleep from the whole last semester, cuz seriously, I went to bed at midnight, didn't wake up til after 11, then took a nap again! I was SO lazy, and it felt SO good. I've just been reading, and playing civilization, and watching t.v. and making tacos... just doing whatever the heck I want and it's been amazing.

I finally feel like life is moving forward somewhat and it feels incredible.

3 comments:

  1. First, that is a very pretty picture of you. Second, I'm glad you survived the semester and that you've had a chance to relax! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Do you sing in addition to your dancing? My old BYU roomie was a ballroom dancer and I always envied the fun she had. I took one ballroom class at Ricks and loved it but was never really confident in that area. I can sing on stage no problem...dancing? That's awesome! My daughter seems to be a natural dancer and it makes me wonder what life would have been like if I'd started younger...

    Congrats on being done with school!! You are adorable in print and gorgeous in photos. Are you married to Nathaniel Drew? I've never met him per say, except through ldsmusicians.com a few years ago when I began looking for other musicians to collaborate with. Anyway - I appreciate your comment and hope you'll visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete